Can't see attachments on the backend of Survey123 in Form View window

03-08-2024 08:26 AM
MPach
by
Occasional Contributor II

I'm having some trouble with my survey. The survey was created in Survey123 Connect and is connected to a feature class so all data that gets submitted to the survey gets stored directly in the feature class. Everything in the survey works great except for the attachments. The "type" in the survey is set appropriately to "file" and the survey allows you to upload the file and submit the survey, so no problems there. 

The problem seems to be on the backend and I could swear this worked fine before, but our Enterprise Portal, where the survey lives, was updated recently, so I don't know if that effected something or I changed a setting by accident. As I stated previously, I could have sworn the attachments used to show up in the Form View on the right side for each record (see screen shot below).

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you

MPach_0-1709914921037.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MPach
by

I guess I need to bump this again. I hope it made sense. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? 

0 Kudos
MicZatorsky_AEC
Occasional Contributor III

Can you see the attachments when you examine the hosted feature layer through the Portal Item page?
This will confirm if the attachments are there at all ...

MicZatorsky_AEC_0-1710310205344.png

0 Kudos
MPach
by

Thanks for replying any idea what the problem might be given this information. It looks like I'm capturing the names of the file in a field, but the files are not showing as being attached. 

Survey123NoPicture.PNG

0 Kudos