Can't read Outbox and Sentbox text when signed in

01-12-2021 08:06 AM
CarlBeyerhelm
Occasional Contributor

My Samsung Galaxy Tab A recently upgraded to Survey123 version 3.11.164, and it seems to have changed the color scheme when I am logged in to ArcGIS Online such that I can no longer read the text that appears in the Sent and Outbox headings and lists.

For instance, in the attached OutBox_NotSignedIn.png image, I can read the full text (survey name and modified date) in the Outbox list when I am not signed in.  When I am signed in to ArcGIS Online, however, I cannot read all of the text that appears in the Out or Sent box lists, or how many records are in the out or sent box, as illustrated in the 2 other attached images.  The text is there, as I can see it momentarily when I touch the list item.

I don't recall encountering this situation prior to 3.11.164.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Carl,

Could you list the exact model number of the Samsung Galaxy tab you are using and the version of the android it's running on? And could you also try the 3.12 beta version on EAC website to see if you are still seeing the same issue with the same mobile device?

Except this Samsung device, did you encounter the same issue with other mobile device?

0 Kudos
CarlBeyerhelm
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the follow-up.  It is a Galaxy Tab A (2018, 10.5), model SM-T590, Android version 10.

As a last resort, I un-installed the Survey123 app and then re-installed it, and all items are now appearing normally.  So, problem solved, crisis averted!

Should have tried that approach sooner, I guess...

0 Kudos