Bug? Nested Repeat Not Recording Data

07-11-2019 01:57 PM
BryceHancock
Occasional Contributor

I have a complex form with nested repeats. I am experiencing issues with the nested repeats not recording data. When the user enters data into the repeat and then tries to enter another record, the required alert appears in the populated field and the user cannot move to populate another repeat. I removed the required setting and republished the form thinking there might be a bug with the required setting, but now when the user enters data into the repeat and scrolls back to review, the data is missing. To complicate matters, the issue seems to occur intermittently. To confirm that the data was not recording, I uploaded it to AGOL and am missing many records in the repeats. I am using the latest version of Survey123 for Android and my Android OS is 6.0. Any ideas? My xls folder is attached below. Thank you.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
NACAdmin
New Contributor II

James Tedrick‌ -- just checking back -- did you have a chance to take a look at the survey I sent? 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

My apologies for the delay.  I'm not sure I see the issue you are describing - it looks to like the repeats are navigating properly.  Could I ask you to open a ticket with Esri Support if you are still seeing this issue?

0 Kudos