Basemap defaulting back to Bing Map

07-05-2023 06:20 AM
MonikaWheat88
New Contributor III

Good morning all, 

I am having an issue where I am linking content in Survey123 connect but when I open it in the app or in the browser the basemap for is defaulting back to the Bing map, however my online map is a option in the basemap gallery. The online map is the only linked content for this survey. I would prefer to not have to make users select a basemap when it should be showing up automatically based on what I have read. Any ideas? 

this is basically the process we did to link the content : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGYT4sk6M0I

Thanks! 

Did you know that you can use an existing web map as the basemap for geopoint, geotrace, or geoshape questions in your surveys made with ArcGIS Survey123 Connect? Well, you can, and this video shows you how! Check out other "how to" videos below! Learn a little bit of Arcade: ...
1 Reply
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @MonikaWheat88,

You can set the default basemap by adding map="[web map map title]" or map=[web map itemId] in the body::esri:style column.

See the Include a map in a survey section of the Survey123 documentation for more details.

-Barbara

0 Kudos