Access error to the Survey123 setting page

09-20-2021 10:24 AM
KerryKang
Occasional Contributor II

Hello @Ismael and the team, 

I started having some issues today to access the survey123 setting pages. I don't access the page everyday so hard to tell when it started, but I have not encountered any of this error before. I was wondering if it is related to the new release? 

Here is some more information:

- I am the survey owner

- Survey has not been moved to another folder

- Some survey setting is open without issues but most of them show the errors in the image below

- I cleared cache and started with a new browser

- It looks like the surveys that have errors were built on 3.12 and had version lock. I could open setting pages for some surveys that were built on 3.10, 3.11 or even 3.1. Or set up to use the latest version.

KerryKang_0-1632158557344.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Kerry,

Could you turn on the developer tools on Chrome and reload the survey to capture the screenshots of error on the Console and Network tabs?

0 Kudos
KerryKang
Occasional Contributor II

Hi @Shwu-jingJeng ,

Here are the screen shots. I do not see any errors in the console. Please let me know if the resolution is not good, I can send an email perhaps?

KerryKang_0-1632199679484.png

KerryKang_1-1632199788521.png

Thanks

Kerry

0 Kudos
Mondi_GIS
Occasional Contributor

We are encountering similar issues with our surveys. 

Mondi_GIS_0-1632214229107.png

• We can still submit data to the survey.
  • The feature service layer is accessible
  • I have tried republishing it and the new survey has the same error
  • I tried removing the external choices and replacing with a select from file as we still have the same issue.
  • Our Integromat reporting stopped working on Friday last week, so I assume this was when it first encountered the error. 
  • I cannot access any of the pages relating to this survey (settings etc) 
  • I have tried changing owners of the survey and this did not help.

We would really appreciate an urgent review of this bug as these are operational surveys that get reported on regularly and we can't extract our reports. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you have audio questions in the XLSForm? There are a couple of other threads where this has been confirmed.

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @KerryKang @Mondi_GIS 

There is an known regression issue with the audio and video questions, if your survey contains an audio or video question, then the collaborate, analyze, data, settings pages, and the web app will return error "the survey does not exist or is not accessible". This issue will be fixed in the upcoming hotfix, and I will reply to this post when the fix is ready.

If your survey does not contain audio or video question, please let us know in the comment.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
AjBrynjulson
New Contributor

Hi Ruth, 

I am currently having this exact issue, but do not have any audio or video questions in the survey. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @Mondi_GIS @KerryKang 

The fix for survey with audio question cannot be loaded is now available for testing on BETA website: https://survey123beta.arcgis.com/.

Please help us verify the fix. If the fix pass the test, the hotfix build will be available early next week.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @Mondi_GIS @KerryKang 

The fix is already on production website. Your surveys with audio question should be loaded as expected on website and web app. 

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos