Select to view content in your preferred language

Allow Survey123 Connect users to set My Surveys Designs location

10-11-2023 08:04 AM
Labels (1)
TL2
by
Frequent Contributor

I would like the option to set My Survey Designs location.  In my particular situation I would like them to be saved to a SharePoint folder from my File Explorer

3 Comments
DougBrowning

I think this counts as a dup?  From 2017!   https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-ideas/survey123-ability-to-have-survey-stored-on-a/id...

I wish we could esp since the current location is not on the backup list for IT.  Not sure why it was not at least under Documents?  User folder seems like an odd spot to me.  

RobertAnderson3

As Doug said, definitely a duplicate, but honestly considering how much of a pain this is flood the forum with this request as far as I'm concerned hahaha

It's brutal for the back ups and honestly having a shared location that multiple people could point to would greatly improve collaboration and business continuity as far as I'm concerned.

BrandonCranfield

Ditto this post, we have roaming profiles and for some reason, I am running into a lot of issues trying to modify XLSForms and refresh them in Connect. On my other computer that does not have roaming profiles, works just fine. So adding the ability to dictate what the path is would be very helpful.