Allow admins to adjust the sharing level of other user's surveys created in Survey123 Connect.

06-30-2021 05:55 AM
Labels (1)
KBERG_EGLE
New Contributor III

I am the admin for our EGLE AGO. I am in charge of making content public and have removed the ability for others to make things public for content control. However, I’m running into an issue with Survey123. I was unable to make someone else’s survey public. I select "Everyone (Public)" from "Who can submit to this survey?", but the survey is still not visible to the public. Upon reload, the "Everyone" box is left unchecked. Once I changed the ownership over to me, I was able to make this public. I contacted Esri chat support and they said that only owners are able to make Connect surveys public. It doesn’t make any sense to me that I can make other user’s web maps, apps, storymaps public but not be able to do the same with surveys created in Survey123 Connect. Please allow for this.

1 Comment
JamesTedrick
Status changed to: Already Offered

Hi @KBERG_EGLE ,

As an administrator, you should be able to make another survey public via the 'Organization' page in the Survey123 website.  If you are not able, I would suggest re-opening the issue with Esri support.