Tile layer is not georeferenced correctly?

Jump to solution
09-24-2021 11:39 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll try hard to explain but the video will do a better job. It seems since the AGOL and subsequent StoryMap update one of my colleagues story maps is not displaying a web map correctly. Specifically the tile layer in his web map is not positioned correctly. It is almost as if it is not georeferenced correctly or is using the wrong projection.

It is immediately corrected if you move or zoom the map. But once you move off of the slide and come back the issue comes back. I am curious if it is related to new projection capabilities brought to AGOL. Has anyone else seen this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@Anonymous User  -- Sorry this issue is affecting your colleague's story. This looks like a bug that was introduced in the JSAPI update Tuesday night.

I believe that team released a fix in last night's patch, so it's no longer affecting the Map Viewer, but StoryMaps may not pick up the patch fixes until Oct 6 although we're looking into whether we can update a little sooner than that.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@Anonymous User  -- Sorry this issue is affecting your colleague's story. This looks like a bug that was introduced in the JSAPI update Tuesday night.

I believe that team released a fix in last night's patch, so it's no longer affecting the Map Viewer, but StoryMaps may not pick up the patch fixes until Oct 6 although we're looking into whether we can update a little sooner than that.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@OwenGeo-- Thank you for the reply and I will pass this onto my colleague.

0 Kudos