deleted Credits section

Jump to solution
03-22-2021 04:28 PM
AldousTsang
New Contributor III

Is there any way I can restore the credits section? I tried toggling on/off credits from Design but the Autosave overrides it. First I the credit heading got deleted and couldn't restore it. I tried to delete everything hoping there was an option to add the Credits back but there isn't.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AldousTsang
New Contributor III
thanks, checked this morning and it was restored, go figure.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ShelleySchott
Esri Contributor

@AldousTsang , there is a known issue with the credits section when using Mozilla Firefox. It is recommended that Chrome is used.

Are you using Mozilla Firefox?

Shelley Schott
Senior Consultant, Esri Australia
0 Kudos
AldousTsang
New Contributor III
no I'm using Chrome and Edge
0 Kudos
ShelleySchott
Esri Contributor

@AldousTsang , I'd recommend that you please contact Esri Support so they can help troubleshoot this specific issue in more detail.

Shelley Schott
0 Kudos
AldousTsang
New Contributor III
thanks, checked this morning and it was restored, go figure.
0 Kudos
ShelleySchott
Esri Contributor

@AldousTsang Glad to hear it's working.

Shelley Schott
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this same issue. I opened up builder and scrolled to the credit section but it isn't there. It is in my navigation bar but you can not jump to it and you can't scroll to it.

I turned off credits, re-published, but the credit section is still in my nav bar. I've tried Firefox and Chrome now.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This bug has appeared to crop up again. I have seen it happen to one of my stories and several colleagues have commented that it has happened to them.

There is no rhyme or reason, and we can't narrow down the conditions involved. One story in particular that we have not touched in some time has been affected.

There are a couple of cases where the entire section has not been deleted, but instead a number of the citations have.

0 Kudos