Adding a 3D scene in a Story Map Series in arcgis online

Jump to solution
06-09-2021 12:07 AM
CatherineFlower
New Contributor II

I've added a 3D scene that I have in arcgis online to my storymap series, via a https web link, as this was the only way I could find how to include it my series.  However, when I share this with other members of my organisation (ie. the map series, along with the 3D scene and associated layers), the terrain appears flat and they receive an error that the "Ground Elevation cannot be loaded".  It works perfectly for me however.  I have shared all of the content that is contained within the scene.  Can anyone offer any advice please?  If there is a better way to add a scene to the map series, please let me know.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CatherineFlower
New Contributor II

Even though I had shared the scene (and the layers used in the scene), the process hadn't automatically shared the Web Elevation Layer.  After sharing this layer, other people could see the elevation of the scene without any problems.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CatherineFlower
New Contributor II

Even though I had shared the scene (and the layers used in the scene), the process hadn't automatically shared the Web Elevation Layer.  After sharing this layer, other people could see the elevation of the scene without any problems.