Select to view content in your preferred language

Georeferencing Toolbar missing in 10.3?

Jump to solution
09-04-2015 01:27 PM
TommyDye
New Contributor II

I am trying to georeference a scanned tiff image, however when I turn the georeferencing toolbar on in customize toolbars nothing happens normally a greyed out toolbar is launched that turns active when an unreferenced image is loaded.  it was working fine in 10.2 before the upgrade to 10.3.Is this a bug in 10.3? Or have I simply failed to turn on a supporting feature (both spatial and 3d are on and working)

Arc Version: 10.3.1 Advanced for desktop

Extensions: Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst, Terrago,

Dual Monitors

Thanks

0 Kudos
12 Replies
TommyDye
New Contributor II

I have changed the file from a tiff to a jpeg, used a different jpeg file, unplugged 1 monitor, unplugged both monitors and rebooted with a different single monitor and still no luck.

0 Kudos
TommyDye
New Contributor II

PROBLEM SOLVED!!

The other GIS Tech who last used the machine (6 months ago) had the monitors reversed with the right monitor as the main and the left as secondary when I made the left monitor primary it pushed the un-docked toolbar into no-mans land. It kept this setting (Right monitor primary) even when plugged into a single monitor, I think due to some conflict between the default windows display manager and the HP display manager.

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

check this site for "resetting your profile"  reset them all including default