Select to view content in your preferred language

attiribute table

Jump to solution
07-26-2023 08:35 AM
başakAytatlı
New Contributor

Merhabalar,
Resimdeki haritadaki gibi mxd uzantılı bir raster uygunluk haritasının öznitelik tablosunu ve yüzdesini ve alanını nasıl hesaplamalıyım? Hiçbir yerde net bir bilgi bulamadım. Yeniden sınıflandırmayı tam olarak nerede yapabilirim?
TeşekkürlerKGA1A1.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bo_King
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @başakAytatlı 

I am basing my response on the following translation of your question...

----------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
How should I calculate the attribute table and the percentage and area of ​​a raster conformity map with mxd extension as in the map in the picture? I couldn't find clear information anywhere. Where exactly can I do the reclassification?
Thanks

This documentation may help: Reclassify (Spatial Analyst) - ArcMap | Documentation

I am also moving this question to the  ArcGIS Spatial Analyst Questions - Esri Community  section where it might find some additional attention.

Regards,

Bo King

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bo_King
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @başakAytatlı 

I am basing my response on the following translation of your question...

Hello,
How should I calculate the attribute table and the percentage and area of ​​a raster conformity map with mxd extension as in the map in the picture? I couldn't find clear information anywhere. Where exactly can I do the reclassification?
Thanks

This documentation may help: Reclassify (Spatial Analyst) - ArcMap | Documentation

I am also moving this question to the  ArcGIS Spatial Analyst Questions - Esri Community  section where it might find some additional attention.

Regards,

Bo King