Select to view content in your preferred language

Strange date + Unable to Execute Arcade script

3 weeks ago
Hans_I-4
New Contributor II

In the Streetlight Management solution, the Last Inspected Dashboard is showing a strange value for the date field and says Unable to Execute Arcade script when I hover over it. Why am I getting these errors?

Hans_I4_0-1721759798949.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

As for the "date", that's the raw value being stored in the database. It's the number of milliseconds since Jan 1 1970. Normally, the system displays that as an actual date, but when there's an issue in your Arcade, it will default to showing the raw values.

As far as the second thing, that's hard to say without knowing what the data looks like, and the Arcade formatting you're applying to the table. Can you share either?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
Andrew_Eaton
Esri Contributor

Hi Hans, 

The arcade expression can be found under the Values tab of the last inspected table.  I usually see this type of error message when a field is not available or has been renamed.  I would double check all the fields in the expression to ensure that they match the field names in the hosted feature layer.

Andrew_Eaton_0-1721785046172.png

0 Kudos
Hans_I-4
New Contributor II

Thanks everyone for your help! I found out how to access the last inspected table, but it looks broken. I can't get to the arcade table. When I click any of the buttons on the left, nothing changes. I tried restarting both chrome and my computer to no avail. Is this a bug?

Screenshot 2024-07-25 171108.png

Screenshot 2024-07-25 171119.png

Screenshot 2024-07-25 171250.png

   

0 Kudos
Andrew_Eaton
Esri Contributor

I'm unsure what is causing this behavior. I noticed that the first value field in your images is missing.  I don't know if this is related but it would be a good place to start.  This is the assetid field with an alias of Streetlight ID.  I just wanted to confirm that the assetid field is present in the streetlight feature layer and has not been renamed (alias changes are ok)

Andrew_Eaton_0-1722276669671.png

0 Kudos
Hans_I-4
New Contributor II

Thanks Andrew. The asset id field is still there in the TrafficControlDevices Feature Layer (hosted). Could there be another reason?

Hans_I4_0-1722366173847.png

0 Kudos
Andrew_Eaton
Esri Contributor

Hi Hans, 

I'll have to take a closer look at your specific dashboard.  I sent you a PM, lets connect and do some troubleshooting.

0 Kudos