Road Closure public views broken by default

Jump to solution
01-30-2024 09:23 AM
Joshua-Young
Occasional Contributor III

I just deployed the Road Closure solution version 2.0 on ArcGIS Enterprise 11.2 and got errors in the popups for the blocks and detours in the public feature view layer. The problem was that the closureglobalid field is not included in the view for both the blocks and detours. Updating the feature layer view definitions to include that field fixed the popup error.

However, I am not sure why the relationships are included in the popup because no relationships are established through the out-of-the-box editing experience. The solution has to be updated to populate the closure GlobalID in the blocks and detours features.

"Not all those who wander are lost" ~ Tolkien
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

@Joshua-Young, this issue does not occur in ArcGIS Online. I believe this may be related to how adding and editing records via the form is not available in 11.2, but will test at 11.3 and confirm that this is the case.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

@Joshua-Young, this issue does not occur in ArcGIS Online. I believe this may be related to how adding and editing records via the form is not available in 11.2, but will test at 11.3 and confirm that this is the case.

0 Kudos