Data Load in Tree Management not all loading

Jump to solution
01-11-2024 08:16 AM
DerekBernard
Occasional Contributor

I thought things were loading but now I realize not all my data is loading when trying to import trees into the Tree Management system.  In my sample I'm just trying a subset because it runs quicker.  When I try to load all the data, I have the same issue.

As this pic shows, I have many Dead/Dying trees

DerekBernard_0-1704989588251.png

I run the load tool

DerekBernard_1-1704989666746.png

Only one row loads, there should be 38 rows.

DerekBernard_2-1704989740785.png

When I try to run the whole dataset only 772 out of 2800 rows load.  I don't see any consistency in what loads or does not load.  Please help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekBernard
Occasional Contributor

Update: Daniel helped me find an error loading a Text Field into a strict domain controlled field.  By looking at Analysis > History we saw the Append tool failed and identified the error.  Once we remapped the problem field the data loaded.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanielWickens
Esri Contributor

Hi @DerekBernard, I'm happy to take a look and help out. Would it be possible to send me either a subset or full dataset? I'll see if I can reproduce the issue on my end. 

DWickens@esri.com

0 Kudos
DerekBernard
Occasional Contributor

Update: Daniel helped me find an error loading a Text Field into a strict domain controlled field.  By looking at Analysis > History we saw the Append tool failed and identified the error.  Once we remapped the problem field the data loaded.  Thanks.

0 Kudos