Select to view content in your preferred language

Address Management Solution Deployed to Enterprise

Jump to solution
03-17-2020 01:26 PM
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

I'm trying to get the Address Managment solution deployed on our enterprise rather than AGOL.  In the past I've deployed a solution to AGOL and get some test data (Naperville or Atlanta, what ever) but with this deployment I'm presented with options to add fields and domains (to what, I'm not sure; guessing address points and centerlines). I can skip those tasks and then I'm presented with adding data; again, no real specifications although I again assume street centerlines and address points.  If I skip that task, I'm basically done.  But have nothing.

The address management story map  shows what I was expecting to see; projects, data etc. My guess this is through the AGOL deployment. Is that the only way to deploy the solution and get the test data as well as aprx's?  My objective is to determine if the solution will work for us.

Chris Fox

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joe,

You can deploy the solution to ArcGIS Online or Enterprise. When you deploy the solution you will have an Address Data Management.zip uploaded in your organization. You can just download it and extract the contents which will contain the pro project and databases. You can then follow the tasks provided in the project to see the workflows and configure in your Enterprise.

Review data management project - Address Data Management | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joe,

You can deploy the solution to ArcGIS Online or Enterprise. When you deploy the solution you will have an Address Data Management.zip uploaded in your organization. You can just download it and extract the contents which will contain the pro project and databases. You can then follow the tasks provided in the project to see the workflows and configure in your Enterprise.

Review data management project - Address Data Management | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government 

JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

Thanks Chris; I realized that was the step I missed just a little while ago. Like so many others, I'm now telecommuting from home for the next little(?) while.  I just installed pro on my laptop here and can get a license through my enterprise login.  Since I deployed it earlier to my site enterprise, everything will be waiting for me there when I get back.  For now I've deployed it on AGOL for testing.  I'm working with a couple of solutions engineers out of the Denver CO office: Joe Peters and Hayley Miller. We are hoping this will be the solution for my agency: Greater Salt Lake Metropolitan Service District.  I'm sure we'll be in touch; certainly at the UC in July.

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos
LynnWilson
New Contributor

Chris, we are a small State government department in Australia, and have a similar project. I would like to ask a few questions on this subject, but would like to communicate via email if possible. I see you have a lot of experience in this subject which I cannot find locally.

0 Kudos