Problem with augmented reality tutorial

01-18-2021 05:05 AM
Aðalsteinn_MarÓlafsson
New Contributor III

Hello everyone,

I've been running through the .NET tutorials. I stumble upon an error in the Augmented Reality tutorial that I can't get my head around (I'm quite the novice in this environment).

I have managed and updated the NuGet packages as necessary by the debugger, I've built the program\.dll successfully, but when I run the tutorial as instructed I get the following error:

"A project with an Output type of Class Library cannot be started directly In order to debug this project, add an executable project to this solution which references the library project. Set the executable project as the startup project."

I have gone into the project properties and changed to both windows and console app, but then I stumble upon:

CS5001 C# Program does not contain a static 'Main' method suitable for an entry point

I have no clue if or how or where to add this main or initiate it (I'm that much of a scrub), but it was my understanding that the program should run from the get-go. Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
0 Replies