Select to view content in your preferred language

Problem With ESRI iOS Samples with the new SDK 10.1.1

Jump to solution
02-15-2013 06:26 AM
FaisalSabri
New Contributor
Hi ,

There is a problem with any sample that have a toolbar at the bottom , clicking on the Buttons is not working .. and the toolbar and the buttons are enabled ..

please Check that ..
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor
To fix it..

1) Open Xcode project.
1) Go to MainWindow.xib under Resources.
2) Click on Window in interface builder.
3) Go to Attribute Inspector tab.
4) Check "Full Screen at Launch" in Window section.

Thanks for feedback. We'll fix all samples.

Regards,
Nimesh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor
To fix it..

1) Open Xcode project.
1) Go to MainWindow.xib under Resources.
2) Click on Window in interface builder.
3) Go to Attribute Inspector tab.
4) Check "Full Screen at Launch" in Window section.

Thanks for feedback. We'll fix all samples.

Regards,
Nimesh
0 Kudos
FaisalSabri
New Contributor
Thanks Nimesh ,

i have already Fixed , i just want to inform you
0 Kudos
JacksonTrappett
Occasional Contributor II
Hi - I downloaded the new version of the identify task demo for 10.1.1 from the samples, but the new one doesn't want to compile.  I am getting two errors:
Semantic Issue - Property 'attributes' not found on object of type 'AGSGraphic *'

and two warnings:
Semantic Issue - 'AGSMapView' may not respond to 'showCalloutAtPointforGraphic:animated:'

Is this a problem with the sample itself, or a problem with my machine?  I have 10.1.1 SDK installed and I can compile some of the other samples just fine.

Thanks for any help!
0 Kudos
SuganyaBaskaran1
Esri Contributor
Hi - I downloaded the new version of the identify task demo for 10.1.1 from the samples, but the new one doesn't want to compile.  I am getting two errors:
Semantic Issue - Property 'attributes' not found on object of type 'AGSGraphic *'

and two warnings:
Semantic Issue - 'AGSMapView' may not respond to 'showCalloutAtPointforGraphic:animated:'

Is this a problem with the sample itself, or a problem with my machine?  I have 10.1.1 SDK installed and I can compile some of the other samples just fine.

Thanks for any help!

Hi - Attributes property has been removed in 10.1.1. showCalloutAtPoint:forGraphic:animated: is now called on the callout instead of the mapView. The sample is to be updated. Check out What's New Section for alternate methods and other changes in 10.1.1
0 Kudos