How to display AGSGraphic attribute values?

Jump to solution
09-09-2012 11:16 PM
alexandergolubev
New Contributor
I'm making a custom class similar to AGSPopupsContainerViewController. This class will show feature attributes and allow user to edit them.
I have access to AGSGraphic attributes and able to display them. But there are some attributes which displays incorrectly. These are enumerators (street names, and so on).
As I could understand, I need a 'domain' for each attribute type and I should display attribute value according to this 'domain' rules. For example, we have attribute 'color' with value 1. So, somewhere must exist some kind of key/value dictionary with values (1, "red"), (2, "blue"), etc. And this way we can understand what value 1 mean "red".  However I didn't find how to get these 'domains' and how to use them.
Can anyone please explain how to obtain what I need?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor
Okay..let me first ask why are you creating a custom AGSPopupsContainerViewController? What is the need?

You can get all metadata (field type, domain etc.) from fields of AGSFeatureLayer.

Regards,
Nimesh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor
Okay..let me first ask why are you creating a custom AGSPopupsContainerViewController? What is the need?

You can get all metadata (field type, domain etc.) from fields of AGSFeatureLayer.

Regards,
Nimesh
0 Kudos
alexandergolubev
New Contributor
Thanks, it worked. I have no idea why I couldn't find it by myself 🙂

The reason is I need to implement flexible custom UI with different set of options for each feature. "AGSPopups..." is not quite customizable for me.
0 Kudos