AGSLOD has no startTile Row/Column and endTile Row/Column

Jump to solution
02-16-2012 11:28 PM
ChristianPouwels
New Contributor
I am trying to create an custom tiled layer but I seem to be stuck on the AGSLods. They do not seem to have an
startTileRow / Column or endTileRow/ Column. I looked at the code from the "CustomTiledLayerSample" but also
with no succes. I changed the project so that it is exactly the same except the tilescheme is hard coded and
the initializing of the AGSTileInfo and AGSLOD is done in a sepperate method. If I run the project everything works
just fine but I can't seem to call the the method outside of the xml parsing and still have lods with start and end tiles.

So my questions is does anyone know how to create an class with methods that return a TileScheme with AGSLOD
that have start and end tiles without using the XML parsing.

any help is appreciated.

Chris
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristianPouwels
New Contributor
Hmm I did not see there was a response so my apologies for this late reply.

I was trying to write a custom tiled layer but have already solved the issue by changing the XML file that was provided in the example.

Thnx

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor
Could you please elaborate, what you are trying to do? Are you writing a custom tiled layer or working with it? or working with normal tiled layer and trying to get the AGSLOD information?

Regards,
Nimesh
0 Kudos
ChristianPouwels
New Contributor
Hmm I did not see there was a response so my apologies for this late reply.

I was trying to write a custom tiled layer but have already solved the issue by changing the XML file that was provided in the example.

Thnx
0 Kudos
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor
Good to know that you got it working 🙂

Regards,
Nimesh
0 Kudos