Geodatabase Synchronization Error

Jump to solution
11-02-2020 06:06 AM
nrcnylmz
New Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I am using Runtime SDK 100.5 for Android. I have created a replica from an Feature Service and I have to synchronize it once a week. I started the synchronization from my code. In Arcgis server log, I can see the delta data(the file name starts with _ags_...geodatabase). But when sync status is %91,the application crashes suddenly without entering any catch blocks. The app never catch the error. After that I checked the logcat I saw that error.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

table process_queue already exists
11-02 16:20:43.741 9406-9445/? E/DatabaseManagerIntentService: TABLE CREATION EXCEPTION: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: table process_queue already exists (code 1): , while compiling: CREATE TABLE process_queue (_id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,app_id INTEGER NOT NULL UNIQUE,app_type TEXT,app_status TEXT,app_url TEXT,bundle_id TEXT,data_file_url TEXT,download_id TEXT,command TEXT )
11-02 16:20:43.743 9406-9445/? D/DatabaseManagerIntentService: INSIDE CREATE!
11-02 16:20:43.745 9406-9445/? E/SQLiteLog: (1) table os_update already exists
11-02 16:20:43.746 9406-9445/? E/DatabaseManagerIntentService: TABLE CREATION EXCEPTION: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: table os_update already exists (code 1): , while compiling: CREATE TABLE os_update (_id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,name TEXT,message TEXT,file_size TEXT,description TEXT,device_model TEXT,xml_url TEXT,package_url TEXT )
11-02 16:20:44.375 9406-9419/? E/Fabric: Unknown error while loading Crashlytics settings. Crashes will be cached until settings can be retrieved.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

What are process_queue and os_update tables? I don't have tables with these names in my service and geodatabase? I couldn't understand the this situation.

Please help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nrcnylmz
New Contributor II

Hi everyone, 

I solved the problem with using Esri Runtime SDK 100.10. I think there is a bug with the version. I used the sample code. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JonL
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello,

It would be helpful for us to reproduce this locally so that we can assist in dealing with this issue.

Would you be able to share the code used for syncing the geodatabase with us?

Many thanks,

Jonathan

0 Kudos
nrcnylmz
New Contributor II

Hi everyone, 

I solved the problem with using Esri Runtime SDK 100.10. I think there is a bug with the version. I used the sample code.