Select to view content in your preferred language

Feature Layer not displaying on map. "Unable to perform query. Please check your parameters."

07-30-2019 07:59 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I published a Feature Layer using the arcgis Python API with a custom definition, but I am not able to query it. When I put this layer on the map I keep getting 400 errors, saying "Unable to perform query. Please check your parameters.", which is not very helpful. I figured out the error goes away when I remove the 'geometry' part of the query and I get back all the results. But that doesn't help me display it on a map. 

Is there something possibly wrong with my definition when I create the service, or something else?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
DerrickWong
Esri Contributor

Nah, once max record count is reached, it will display the first 2000 and then you get a yellow exclamation triangle. It shouldn't break the query or prevent it from drawing.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

For the previous comment: Yes the extent is correct. Its weird that it just broke the map. For me, that did not happen.

I pushed some features into it just now, and it displayed fine until a certain threshold, after which point it broke again. I am guessing it has something to do with the number of features. Can't think of anything else

0 Kudos