Update Features Using REST

Jump to solution
09-21-2018 11:01 AM
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Right now I'm trying to do an update on particular ObjectIDs using Integromat and REST. Right now my JSON that I'm pushing to REST is as follows:

[

{
"attributes" : {
"OBJECTID" : 1,
"City_Name" : "here"}
}
 ]

Within Integromat I'm automatically grabbing the token and service URL so that should be correct. In the end I can update the feature using REST directly on the service URL page, but not successful with the Integromat method.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Token was fine. Used apply edits instead

View solution in original post

7 Replies
joerodmey
MVP Alum

How to handle an invalid token response?

0 Kudos
RandyBurton
MVP Alum

It is possible the token has expired.  But it is more likely that you do not appear to be the same user when the token is pasted into Integromat.

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Token was fine. Used apply edits instead

Conor_McIntosh
New Contributor II

Hi Joe,

Sorry to drag this up again.

I am going through the same thing you have done, where I would like Survey123 results to update the attributes of another hosted feature layer within AGOL.

Using Integromat I am successfully getting service URL and tokens as you have, I have tried both updatefeatures and applyedits to no avail. I am using the same JSON structure as you:

[
{
"attributes" : {
"OBJECTID" : 2,
"CORPORATE_NAME" : "this"}
}
]

Neither approach is working, are you able to provide any insight into the configuration of Integromat you are using that is allowing this to work?

Any help would be much appreciated!

If easier my email is cmcintosh@propertygroup.co.nz

Cheers,

Conor

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Hi Conor,

Do you have a screenshot of your integromat setup?

0 Kudos
PaulSolsrud
New Contributor II

Hi, did you ever get Integromat OAuth set up? I can't seem to get the token request to work properly. Ideas?

0 Kudos
Conor_McIntosh
New Contributor II

Hi Paul, did you get an email response from me? If need be I can send you some screenshots of the workflow I used to get this working and hopefully that will help get it setup at your end!

0 Kudos