Select to view content in your preferred language

Make able to delete unnecessary objects from the Project tree

08-01-2023 12:31 PM
ÁkosHalmai
Occasional Contributor II

This new, project tree on the left is great, however If I create for example a reconstruction I run it, then I have to create another one, it is impossible to remove the first, unnecessary one. No delete button, no right click & delete.

Same with the alignments: if I create two or three alignments with different settings, I run them and finally I choose the best one, it is impossible to remove the others. 

Similar to the Geometries: If I add a RoI it is impossible to remove it, once added.

Thank you & Best regards,

Ákos Halmai

2 Comments
FelixRohrbach

Thank you for voicing this request! The removal of elements that have previously been added to the project tree is indeed a feature that we are currently looking into. Some items might need some special consideration as the data could already be in use by some of the following workflow steps. We hope though that we can work out a good user experience and bring this soon into one of our following releases!

ÁkosHalmai

Thank you! Just an addition for the removal: If there is a finished reconstruction, it would be nice to have a local menu option to remove the intermediate and temporary data created by the process, because next to the results there is lot of other data, probably unnecessary for the user, because he/she already finished the procedure.