ArcGIS Reality extension in ArcGIS Pro 3.3

3 weeks ago
Labels (2)
jsfanjul
New Contributor II

Hello, I have tried the new version of the ARcGIS Reality extension for ArcGIS Pro 3.3 and I have noticed strange things

I have tested with the same drone images, quality (high) and generated the 3D mesh product.

• While in ArcGIS Pro 3.2 the entire Reality Mapping workspace together with the products and internal products takes up 4.88GB, in the Pro 3.3 version it rises to 22GB.
  • On the other hand, the logs that now appear in the log tab are quite confusing/strange, since they do not show anything about the process that is being done:

RealityLog.PNG

Thanks in advance.

Jaime.

2 Replies
ImageryGuy
Esri Contributor

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for the feedback. What was the total size of the images processed? Are you able to share the data for testing? In regards to point#2 I will share your feedback with the dev team. Thanks again.

Cheers,

ChrisP

0 Kudos
jsfanjul
New Contributor II

Hi @ImageryGuy 

In total there are 295 images that have a total size of 2.55GB. I can't share them because they are from an external client, sorry 😞

Another thing I have noticed is that when you finish creating a product, it is not added directly to the "Data Products" block in the Reality Mapping content panel. It also doesn't allow you to add it directly there, only allows you to add it to a new map/scene.

jsfanjul_0-1715845710009.png

jsfanjul_1-1715845750406.png

Thanks for sharing the feedback with the dev team 🙂

Jaime.

0 Kudos