Select to view content in your preferred language

Quick Capture Oriented Images Question

08-01-2024 09:46 AM
Milski14
New Contributor

Hello! I'm working with oriented images for the first time and I'm running into a block. When using the 'Classic' oriented imagery viewer I am able to see the points created and their orientation polygon when clicking on them.

However, in both the map viewer and experience builder, the Oriented Imagery Viewer isn't working. The widget in the map viewer won't register that the images are attachments. In experience builder, the widget and setting up the parameters won't show the OIC that was created.

I will have people in the field and others at desks looking over where images still need to be taken. I've seen others set this up using images that have already been collected and stored to a folder. However I will need this to be 'live'.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi - In the QuickCapture Designer, did you enable both Orieted Imagery and Oriented Imagery Classic options?

If so, which one did you enable first?

Also what error are you seeing in the Map Viewer?

0 Kudos
Milski14
New Contributor

Hi Johnathon. I did enable both, with Oriented Imagery first before the classic version. When I noticed that the new version wasn't showing the viewshed polys I enabled the classic to see if that was the case too. But the classic was working as expected.

In the Map Viewer and Experience Builder, when selecting a point created in QuickCapture it doesn't show the image and says 'Error occurred while loading the image." While in the feature I can view the point and image created as well as in the Classic version. Hope this helps explain more. Thanks!

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Could you make sure that all records in the ImagePath field are populated with the value of 'FA'. Even if they don't have any oriented imagery attributes.

This sounds like a bug with the map viewer.

0 Kudos