Select to view content in your preferred language

Project input choicelist not displaying when entering data QuickCapture

Jump to solution
11-09-2022 07:52 AM
NatalieSlayden
New Contributor III

Hi I have a project input field weather that I want to be answered by selecting a choicelist. I created the list through the designer but when I go to test on my phone, the list is no where to be seen? It just says Weather. Any idea what could be happening. Let me know If I can provide any other helpful info.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TracySmith2
New Contributor II
  • This has started recently too with any collection file I make or update.  You probably can delete the choice “weather” and then click in that space again and your whole list will show up.  This is a work around but definitely not a solution.  I’m calling Esri today to see if I can get an answer.  Let me know if the work around actually works for you and I’ll update if I find out anything.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
TracySmith2
New Contributor II
  • This has started recently too with any collection file I make or update.  You probably can delete the choice “weather” and then click in that space again and your whole list will show up.  This is a work around but definitely not a solution.  I’m calling Esri today to see if I can get an answer.  Let me know if the work around actually works for you and I’ll update if I find out anything.
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

Hi @NatalieSlayden Is the project user input created from a field with coded value domains? Check if the coded values still exist on the feature layer's field. Alternatively, as @TracySmith2 suggested, delete the project user input and recreate it for your project. If you still see the issue, please let me know. 

TracySmith2
New Contributor II

We are having this issue with Field Maps. The domain list of options doesn't display when collecting. You must select New Feature then click into the field to be able select a value from the domain list.

0 Kudos
NatalieSlayden
New Contributor III

Thank you both of you!! Creating it in the project fixed the issue! 

0 Kudos