No Access to Layers in Project Map

08-02-2022 12:48 PM
RodellZorilla
Occasional Contributor

Hello, I want to use my map as a basemap, but I get the error stating: "You don't have access to layers in the
project map. Check the items have been shared with you and project users." 

The QuickCapture file, layers, and maps are all in AGOL. I own the map and layers, so I assume that they are  "shared" with me by default? What does "project users" mean? I shared the map and the layers to a group with all the designated users. I also own the group. I appreciate any help on this. Thank you!

-Rodell

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

Hi @RodellZorilla Thanks for reporting this. If you own the layers, and have shared the map as well as layers with your target project users (the users who will be using this QuickCapture project), then the error should not show in your case... Can you try 'Clear browsing data' on your browser, restart the browser, and save the project again? If the error still shows, please reach out to us at quickcapture@esri.com and we can schedule a meeting with you to troubleshoot this more closely. Thanks!

0 Kudos
RodellZorilla
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Mandy_Li. I Cleared my browser's browsing data and restarted the browser, but I still get the error when I save the project. 

Thank you for your reply! I will email quickcapture.

0 Kudos