Select to view content in your preferred language

Link back to Workforce

Jump to solution
06-12-2022 07:19 PM
elpinguino
Occasional Contributor III

Hi QC community,

I feel like I should know this one. I've mastered opening up a link to Survey123 via a Field Maps pop-up and carrying over attributes.

If I want to put a Workforce button in my Quick Capture to help users get back to Workforce so they can find their assignments for the day, how do I do that? Or, is there a callback to Workforce?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

@elpinguino You can add a link button to QuickCapture project, choose the URL option, and add a workforce link manually. The URL can simply be the workforce app link for call back, or you can modify it by adding URL parameters to the app link and pass more attributes to the Workforce app. See this article for link button usage in detail. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

@elpinguino You can add a link button to QuickCapture project, choose the URL option, and add a workforce link manually. The URL can simply be the workforce app link for call back, or you can modify it by adding URL parameters to the app link and pass more attributes to the Workforce app. See this article for link button usage in detail. 

elpinguino
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Mandy that was really helpful.

0 Kudos