Incorrect Timestamp

Jump to solution
07-29-2019 01:50 PM
Labels (1)
AndrewSouthern
Occasional Contributor

I am working on my first Quick Capture project and have encountered an issue where the dateTime stamp for a field is reverting back to 12/31/1969 6:00PM.  The field is using the variable of "Start Time."  The only other field that is being utilized has a coded domain, however I don't see why that would interfere with the correct dateTime being recognized.

Any suggestions or has anyone else had any similar issues?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Andrew Southern‌   Please use the Capture Time (UTC) device variable instead.  Start Time is reserved for polyline features and does not get triggered when you apply it to point features.  Start Time should not be shown when working with a point feature. This is a software defect in QuickCapture Designer which should be addressed in the next few days. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Andrew Southern‌   Please use the Capture Time (UTC) device variable instead.  Start Time is reserved for polyline features and does not get triggered when you apply it to point features.  Start Time should not be shown when working with a point feature. This is a software defect in QuickCapture Designer which should be addressed in the next few days. Thanks!

AndrewSouthern
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Ismael, this works perfectly.

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Great to hear Andrew Southern‌  I also wanted to let you know that the list of variables now in the website will filter out start time and end time in point buttons. This should reduce confusion.

0 Kudos