Select to view content in your preferred language

Change/Edit warnings language

Jump to solution
02-03-2022 04:20 AM
AdrianPatrulescu
New Contributor III

Hi

It is possible to change warnings messages language or edit the messages in quickcapture?

I have looking in Json but I didn't found the messages.

Thank you.

Best regards

Adrian

AdrianPatrulescu_0-1643890546416.pngAdrianPatrulescu_1-1643890625400.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

Hi, the language used is determined by your device's language setting. The message shows the current location accuracy on your device as well as the horizontal accuracy set for this QuickCapture project.  You can update the recommended and required horizontal accuracy from the Web designer > Project general settings > Horizontal accuracy. Note you cannot capture a record until the required accuracy threshold has been met, so you may want to increase this value for your project in order to capture a record. 

Mandy_Li_1-1643913840633.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

Hi, the language used is determined by your device's language setting. The message shows the current location accuracy on your device as well as the horizontal accuracy set for this QuickCapture project.  You can update the recommended and required horizontal accuracy from the Web designer > Project general settings > Horizontal accuracy. Note you cannot capture a record until the required accuracy threshold has been met, so you may want to increase this value for your project in order to capture a record. 

Mandy_Li_1-1643913840633.png

0 Kudos
AdrianPatrulescu
New Contributor III

Thank you

I was change the device languages and the the warning messages was changing according to the languages

I don't need to change the required accuracy I only need the user yo understand why is unable to start the record

Thank you

Adrian

0 Kudos