Edge matching country borders

Jump to solution
07-16-2021 09:50 AM
tonybestpro
New Contributor II

This question has been posted in another section. I was recommended to use "Fill gaps", but none of ESRI customer services, our production license, and ArcGIS pro trial license has the license for "fill gaps", can someone help test using "fill gaps". Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bo_King
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @tonybestpro 

The Fill Gaps tool requires an Advanced license of Production Mapping.  You can check your licensing here:  ArcGIS Pro > Settings > Licensing

BoKing_0-1626473207038.png

To the best of my knowledge, the free 21 day trial of ArcGIS Pro does not include the Production Mapping extension.  For more info on the ArcGIS Pro Free Trial, or testing ArcGIS Production Mapping, please contact Esri Sales here:  https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-pro/trial

View solution in original post

7 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

this fill gaps?

Fill Gaps (Topographic Production)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
tonybestpro
New Contributor II

I think so. I was told it is under the production mapping extension of ArcGIS.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

That it is...

topoproduction.png

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
tonybestpro
New Contributor II

Yes, but none of ESRI customer services (we were on the phone for ~ two hours), our production license, and ArcGIS pro trial license have the license to "fill gaps". I cannot use it. I like to see if it works before buying it.

tonybestpro_0-1626460549095.png

0 Kudos
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Possibly Integrate (Data Management)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation but beware all of the caveats with using the tool e.g. make a copy of your data sources as this modifies them in-place.

0 Kudos
tonybestpro
New Contributor II

I tested Integrate too. It did not work.

0 Kudos
Bo_King
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @tonybestpro 

The Fill Gaps tool requires an Advanced license of Production Mapping.  You can check your licensing here:  ArcGIS Pro > Settings > Licensing

BoKing_0-1626473207038.png

To the best of my knowledge, the free 21 day trial of ArcGIS Pro does not include the Production Mapping extension.  For more info on the ArcGIS Pro Free Trial, or testing ArcGIS Production Mapping, please contact Esri Sales here:  https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-pro/trial