Select to view content in your preferred language

My First Configuration - Error on Load "SettingsUpgraded"

06-28-2023 09:17 AM
MKa
by
Occasional Contributor III

I am working on moving my configuration to Pro 3.1 and ran the  brief steps to make a simple config.  I have it all setup correctly.  I have installed latest Pro and the SDK

https://developers.arcgis.com/documentation/arcgis-add-ins-and-automation/arcgis-pro/tutorials/build...

But when i run from visual studio i get the following.  This also happens with my own configuration, but I wanted to try the simple configuration to see if it was just my code.  But this is happening with the simple default configuration too.  I get a null reference with the Desktop.Framework trying to look for a setting of "SettingsUpgraded".  

MKa_0-1687968931643.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MKa
by

I believe I fixed this issue.  When Migrating my config, the config referenced a template path that no longer exists when using CreateProjectSettings.  I will have to figure out where the templates moved to in 3.1

In order to get rid of the error/load issue, you have to load arcgis pro outside of debug.  You should get a warning of a currupt user file and reset it

0 Kudos
RichardDaniels
Regular Contributor

you may be looking for C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\Resources\ProjectTemplates

0 Kudos
MKa
by

I am looking for that template folder. I think I have to switch to the template itself now 

0 Kudos