Missing reference icons of layers from portal

Jump to solution
03-14-2022 03:20 AM
TomGeo
by
Occasional Contributor III

I have a couple of layers from our portal that populate a ListBox in my AddIn.

Data in our portal are available as Map Image Layer and as Feature Layer, and to give the user an easy way to distinguish one from the other I would like to add the appropriate icon to each ListBoxItem.

However, I cannot find the icons listed at https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-pro-sdk/wiki/DAML-ID-Reference-Icons. The icons in question are these:

ThomasBecker1_0-1647253151840.png

Can somebody tell me there reference names?

- We are living in the 21st century.
GIS moved on and nobody needs a format consisting out of at least three files! No, nobody needs shapefiles, not even for the sake of an exchange format. Folks, use GeoPackage to exchange data with other GIS!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GKmieliauskas
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

The faster way is to make icons yourself from your printscreens. Cut pieces 16x16 or 32x32 (depending on real icon size) with Windows Paint. Save as pngs. Add to your Visual Studio project. Edit them in Visual Studio by changing format to 32bppBGRA. Using eraser tool make space around icon picture transparent. Depending where and how you want to use icon set Build action.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GKmieliauskas
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

The faster way is to make icons yourself from your printscreens. Cut pieces 16x16 or 32x32 (depending on real icon size) with Windows Paint. Save as pngs. Add to your Visual Studio project. Edit them in Visual Studio by changing format to 32bppBGRA. Using eraser tool make space around icon picture transparent. Depending where and how you want to use icon set Build action.

TomGeo
by
Occasional Contributor III

Bit sad that solution but will work. 😉

- We are living in the 21st century.
GIS moved on and nobody needs a format consisting out of at least three files! No, nobody needs shapefiles, not even for the sake of an exchange format. Folks, use GeoPackage to exchange data with other GIS!
0 Kudos