error with ArcGIS SDK - 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in ArcGIS.Desktop.Framework.dll

06-24-2019 09:43 AM
JamesKennedy1
New Contributor III

My project has compiled successfully, and during debug I can get it to load my project and map. However when I activate a button on my toolbar, it goes into breakmode when I try to activate it and gives me the errors in the output.

'ArcGISPro.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: ArcGISPro.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\ESRI\ArcGISPro\AssemblyCache\{43adde3c-aa81-4fe3-adbc-a8bc1ab90be7}\MyAddin.dll'. Symbols loaded.
An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in ArcGIS.Desktop.Framework.dll
Could not load file or assembly 'MyAddin, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

The main error I see is 

An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in ArcGIS.Desktop.Framework.dll

What would be causing this? I need access to the framework I believe, is there something wrong with how I am calling that?

I've attached the reference properties. Does anyone have any ideas? When I click continue execution the program crashes.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesKennedy1
New Contributor III

Hi,

Is there anyone I can call at ESRI for this issue?

0 Kudos