Customizing Pro UI with DAML

08-08-2019 06:43 AM
AlexZlotin1
New Contributor III

I am looking to simplify the Pro interface via a configuration addin. The items I am having trouble with are Quick Access Toolbar (I need to remove some of the buttons) and the Attribute Table (need to remove Add Field, Delete Field, Delete Selection and a few other buttons). Can this be achieved via DAML? Thanks.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
UmaHarano
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Alex

You can customize the Quick Access Toolbar using a configuration by calling this override:

OnCreateQuickAccessToolbar

Panes such as Attribute Table pane are not extensible. You cannot remove buttons there.

Thanks

Uma

0 Kudos
AlexZlotin1
New Contributor III

Thanks Uma, I appreciate the quick answer!

0 Kudos
AlexZlotin1
New Contributor III

Hi Uma,

Is it possible to remove the Customize QAT button programmatically in a configuration? I do not want the users to make any changes to the toolbar. Thanks.

0 Kudos
UmaHarano
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

There is no way to remove the Customize QAT button at this point. We will look into adding this for the future.

Thanks

Uma

0 Kudos
AlexZlotin1
New Contributor III

Thanks Uma. If the Customize QAT button cannot be removed, is it possible to remove the "More Commands" and "Customize the Ribbon" items from the QAT menu? We want to lock the UI and not let the users make any changes to it.

0 Kudos
UmaHarano
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Alex,

I investigated this and I am afraid this is not possible to accomplish at this time.

Thanks

Uma

0 Kudos