Select to view content in your preferred language

Will there be an ArcGIS Pro 1.2 Beta User Forum?

Jump to solution
01-11-2016 02:07 AM
GraemeBrowning
Regular Contributor

The recent/current ArcGIS Earth Beta had a user forum accessible from the Beta pages.

However, even though the welcome to ArcGIS Pro 1.2 Beta said "bookmark the ArcGIS Pro 1.2 beta site (link below). This will be your main portal for submitting feedback", when I go to that page it says "Please submit your feedback through Esri Technical Support (support.esri.com/en)".

When I go to support.esri.com/en it says "My Support is moving to My Esri We are moving Support information to My Esri. Everything currently available on My Support will soon move to the Support tab within My Esri."

I've noticed at least one ArcGIS Pro 1.2 Beta question on GeoNet, so while we are waiting for the Support tab within My Esri to be ready, is there any advice on whether posting ArcGIS Pro 1.2 Beta questions to GeoNet is permitted?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobElkins
Esri Contributor

I was wrong, there is no beta forum on the Pro 1.2 site.  Sorry for the confusion.  If you have feedback on Pro 1.2 you should contact Esri Support or use GeoNet.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

It is permitted of course, traffic may be slim to none for now,  but just log Q's into the ArcGIS Online place

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Also found these

ArcGIS Pro SDK

ArcGIS Pro Tasks

ArcGIS Pro: Partner Solutions

some active, some not

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

just as an FYI, the comment in the support page has been there for a while. They are in the process of moving everything to the https://my.esri.com/  page, but it hasn't happened yet ( I do not know  when it will be, but if I had to render a guess, I would say they would push for before the Dev Summit in March or before the UC in June). So, if you need to put a request into support, the support.esri.com is still the place .

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Timothy Hales​ might know if a request for a site has been made

0 Kudos
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor

Rob ElkinsKirsten Pinkston​ - Do either of you has an answer to this question about ArcGIS Pro 1.2 Beta?

RobElkins
Esri Contributor

There is an active ArcGIS Pro 1.2 Beta forum on the Early Adopter site where you get access to Pro 1.2 beta.  You can also contact Esri Technical Support for help with ArcGIS Pro 1.2 Beta.

GraemeBrowning
Regular Contributor

Sorry Rob

I'm still unable to find it:

Capture.PNG

The equivalent location for ArcGIS Earth Beta is:

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
RobElkins
Esri Contributor

I was wrong, there is no beta forum on the Pro 1.2 site.  Sorry for the confusion.  If you have feedback on Pro 1.2 you should contact Esri Support or use GeoNet.