Select to view content in your preferred language

WARNING: Unable to load code page translation table

09-14-2022 03:18 AM
MariameYasser
New Contributor

MariameYasser_0-1663150212748.png

Hello all! I am facing an issue with running my code using the arcpy module in python using ArcGIS Pro. After incrementally commenting lines I discovered that the error arises with the arcpy.analysis.Buffer command. I tried following this link: https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000002929  to solve my issue by assigning a different folder to the TEMP but it didn't work. I moved the code to a different device and it works just fine, the problem is only in 1 PC but I need to use this specific PC. Once I remove the line of code the rest of the code works fine. I also attached below the code I am using, I tried changing parameters value using other feature classes nothing works. But when I use the tool on ArcGIS it works just fine.

MariameYasser_1-1663150576706.png

Tags (3)
1 Reply
RiccardoKlinger
Occasional Contributor

Ciurrently we share a similar problem. During the build of a network dataset we have faced a similar error message:

WARNING: Unable to load code page translation table c:\program files\arcgis\pro\\locale\codepage\0.txt.
WARNING: Unable to load code page translation table c:\program files\arcgis\pro\\locale\codepage\0.txt.
Code page conversion is off for writing data into files.
Code page conversion is off for writing data into files.
Code page conversion is off for reading data from files.
Code page conversion is off for reading data from files.

0 Kudos