Update availability (ArcGIS Pro 2.1)

01-31-2018 08:27 AM
DavidHofmann
New Contributor III

Hello,

ESRI anounced, that ArcGIS 2.1 is available since 17.01.2018. By installed version ist 2.0.1 and checks for updates everytime I start the program. But there ist still written, that my ArcGIS Pro version is current.

How could that be? Is ist possible, that the update is only released in other countries?

thanks a lot

0 Kudos
14 Replies
DavidHofmann
New Contributor III

I tried to message you our Customer Number. But I can't send you private messages.

I found the maintenance information in my.esri.com. It says the Maintenance Period starts at 10/2018.
So I think this is the problem and I will call my local Distributer.

Thanks a lot for your help

David

KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Sounds like that will be it.  Thank you for closing the loop!

0 Kudos
LR
by
Regular Contributor

I had an installation a while ago that didn't show the latest update(s) because a language pack (DE) was installed.

0 Kudos
Mariannevon_den_Driesch1
New Contributor

Hello,

I had the same problem on two different machines. On one was the version 2.0.1 installed with the German language pack, on the other the version 1.4 with German language pack. It was shown that the installed version was the current version.
After uninstalling the German language pack and German help and restarting ArcGIS Pro it was shown that there are updates to version 2.1.0 and patch 2.1.2.
It's not the sense of automatic updates to uninstall the language pack before !!

0 Kudos
AlessandroValra
Occasional Contributor III

Can confirm this happens with Italian language pack as well!

A colleague of mine had this installed while I did not. I coud see the updates while he was just seing "current version" when it was outdated.

Uninstalling the language pack fixed the issue for him.

0 Kudos