Unable to choose U-net as the model type in the tool 'train deep learning model'

10-21-2020 01:10 AM
Roosvan_Rosmalen
New Contributor

I am trying to do a land use classification with deep learning. However, after preparing my training data and exporting the training data for deep learning when trying to train the deep learning model I can't pick U-net as the model type, but only 'Single Shot Detector - Object detection' or 'RetinaNet - Object detection'. When I type in 'U-Net - Pixel classification' manually I get the following error:

ERROR 032659 updateParameters Execution Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\ArcToolbox\toolboxes\Image Analyst Tools.tbx#TrainDeepLearningModel_ia.UpdateParameters.py", line 1, in <module>
 File "c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\ArcToolbox\toolboxes\Image Analyst Tools.tbx#TrainDeepLearningModel_ia.UpdateParameters.py", line 65, in updateParameters
TypeError: getattr(): attribute name must be string

Does anyone have an explanation? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello Roosvan,

There are potential causes to the error message:

ERROR 032659 updateParameters Execution Error: Traceback (most recent call last)

But the most common cause is the error in the underlying deep learning Python package. Could you please check how did you install the packages?

The best way to troubleshoot this error is to reinstall the package completely.

Best regards,
Kanin

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.

0 Kudos