Select to view content in your preferred language

UI interface refresh issue in Pro 2.1.1?

02-03-2018 10:11 AM
MarcoBoeringa
MVP Regular Contributor

Anyone else noticing this?: occasionally, when I try to interact with e.g. the Label Class TAB, as seen in the right of the screenshot, I get black boxes and large part of the UI are not properly refreshed. When this happened, there were no significant processes going on besides Pro, so it doesn't seem like the graphics card is overloaded or something. This is all on a 7th gen Core i7 HQ laptop with NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050.

I can't remember ever having seen this before upgrading to Pro 2.1.1...

0 Kudos
11 Replies
TylerSchwartz2
Frequent Contributor

From my understanding, the only advantage is that some video cards work better with the OpenGL architecture (although DirectX is recommend and is the most widely supported across all video card manufacturers). I have no where near any expertise on the subject, just the little bit that I know.

The first thing I would check is to make sure you have the most up to date graphics card drivers. Your settings appear to mirror my own, so it might be more related to your specific video card and drivers.

0 Kudos
JuanSebastinSardiBarzallo
New Contributor

Hello, 

I am having the same problem in version ArcGis Pro 2.8. When I am using the software and I pass the cursor over any panel of tools, the screen show errors. Do you have found any solution?  Thank you very much in advance for your kind help.  

JuanSebastinSardiBarzallo_0-1635110365894.png

0 Kudos