Tool project error 001839

05-28-2023 07:03 PM
SimSareythun168
New Contributor

i have problem tool projection for arcgis pro and desktop 10.8.2. when i use tool projection for convert shape file WGS 1984 Zone 48 N to Indian 1960 Zone 48 N some shape file it no problem and some shape file it show warning 001839 .I don't know what's happend .Please help me.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

There are a limited number of defined transformations in ArcGIS, and sometimes you need to combine several to get from A to B.  For example there may be a transformation A to X and X to B so you include both to get there. Some are not defined at all and I would contact Esri support for help with a custom one. Here is the help page to get started:

Geographic datum transformations

Taren_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @SimSareythun168 

Please ensure you have installed the supplemental coordinate system data so that you have the full range of coordinate systems and transformations available to you. Esri Support is unable to assist with constructing custom transformations, but if you move forward with creating one, I would recommend reading through our CRS documentation

SimSareythun168
New Contributor

Hi.Taren_Esri 

I was install already. but still problem with tool projection for transform from WGS1984 Zone48 N to Indian 1960 Zone 48 N. Last time i'm use arcmap 10.2 it no problem and i use method indian_960_to_WGS1982_2.But now i can't use it in arcmap 10.8.2 and arcgis pro.But Some shape file it no problem for use this tool.I will give you sample shape file for village it no problem.

0 Kudos