The current suitability map layer is a full resolution suitability output. Modify the transform(s) to create a new full resolution suitability map.

07-07-2021 02:58 PM
VladimirVasilev
New Contributor

Hello, generating suitability model with the suitability modeler when I run the model it shows this error: 

The current suitability map layer is a full resolution suitability output. Modify the transform(s) to create a new full resolution suitability map.

what exactly have to be done to generate again the model ?

error_Suitability.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

What are your model inputs?

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

When you Run the model from Suitability tab, it will run at full resolution. Once completed, you can move on to the Locate Tab.

This notification comes when you rerun the model without the change of any parameter. That also makes sense, as you will rerun the model when you change any parameter.

Suitability Modeling Framework 

Think Location
0 Kudos
KaraUtter2
New Contributor III

@SteveLynch  @JayantaPoddar The issue is that maybe you changed something in your derived dataset itself, maybe the extent, and you don't want to change any of the other parameters in the suitability transformations, scale, or weight but you still need to rerun the model. It's an annoying little thing that you can't just rerun it with exactly the same parameters without having to trick it into thinking that you changed a parameter. I had to alter a weight percentage and then change it back to trick the model into letting me rerun it.

0 Kudos
SteveLynch
Esri Regular Contributor

The initial Suitability map and transformations are saved as .afr's (Function rasters). This is done for performance. When you hit Run or check "Save transformed dataset when model is run" the rasters are saved to disk, this could take some time depending on the size if the rasters.

0 Kudos