Symbology error after updates

09-26-2022 11:41 PM
SalahAjjur
New Contributor III

Hello ESRI Community,

I changed my profile email address through the Esri Community. After the update, I receive errors every time I work on GIS Pro 2.9.1. The error is associated with changing symbology. The software stops working after the error. I sent several error messages to check. However, there is no reply!!

Can anyone help?

Best regards,

Salah

0 Kudos
11 Replies
ChristianWells
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Salah,

Can you share a screenshot of error message, please? Also, what happens if you start a blank project (no data) in ArcGIS Pro? Do you experience the same error?

0 Kudos
SalahAjjur
New Contributor III

Attached is a screenshot and video recording of what I was doing.

0 Kudos
ChristianWells
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks, Salah - can you test the workflow without this dataset by using a blank project and a different layer? This test will help narrow down whether or not this is a data-specific issue. 

0 Kudos
SalahAjjur
New Contributor III

This test uses a blank project and different layers. I got the same error.

0 Kudos
ChristianWells
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks, Salah - when you get the crash window, did you click, Send Report? I want to see if we can dig up any details on your crash and if its fixed in a later verion

0 Kudos
SalahAjjur
New Contributor III

Sure. I sent you 4 reports, at least.

0 Kudos
AmeliaBradshaw
Esri Contributor

Hello @SalahAjjur  I have been looking out for these reports, but could not find them. Could you attach your recently received error reports to an email and send them to the following alias: arcgiserrorreport@esri.com. You can find your error reports for ArcGIS Pro at this path on your machine: C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Local\ESRI\ErrorReports 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

0 Kudos
SalahAjjur
New Contributor III

Hi Amelia

I tried to send the reports to arcgiserrorreport@esri.com , however I received undeliverable errors

" Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
arcgiserrorreport@esri.com (arcgiserrorreport@esri.com)
Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it."

Also, I couldn't attach them here. I found 9 (.dmp) reprots

0 Kudos
AmeliaBradshaw
Esri Contributor

Thank you for letting me know! When you sent the .dmp files to the above email alias, did you send just one, or multiple files? 

0 Kudos