Select to view content in your preferred language

Spectral Profile Chart will not load, profiles already created.

04-23-2023 12:08 PM
CaseyPrice
Emerging Contributor

I am using ArcGIS Pro 3.1.0

Last night I created a spectral profile chart of my training samples on Landsat 8 images, a composite of 4 bands (NIR, SWIR, Red, and Blue). I created 5 profiles of my 5 training samples group. Each spectral profile took over an hour to generate, but after waiting around all day for it to finish, I saved my project and shut down for the night.

Today, when attempting to open the project the whole thing hangs. I got it to work by opening the project and immediately closing the chart and all maps. However, even though the project opens now, the chart will not load.

Here is a screenshot of what I see:

ChartNotLoading.PNG

So, I've opened up Diagnostics Manager and got the tasks up. Unfortunately Diagnostics Manager closed itself when I copied the tasks page text and now it won't open back up at all, but heres the three tasks its frozen on:

ArcGIS.Desktop.Mapping.MappingModule.QueryFontStyleNames
ArcGIS.Desktop.Charts.ChartUtils.GetThemeItemCollectionAsync+
ArcGIS.Desktop.Charts.Chart.getSeriesDataAsync+

It appears (in order of operation) it is getting stuck on the "Chart.getSeriesDataAsync+" step. Does anyone know why this would be happening?

Let me know if you need anymore details. Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DarylSuen
New Contributor

Hi. I'm just learning ArcGIS Pro, too. I notice that the tasks look like ArcPy code. Therefore, maybe something happened to the default arguments for the last task causing the GUI to crash. If you can get ArcGIS to show you the python script it is using you might be able to figure out what's going on. Also, you could try using ArcPy to run the script and see if that works.

0 Kudos