Select to view content in your preferred language

Snap raster option greyed out

05-21-2021 04:48 AM
JaneTurpie
Emerging Contributor

Hello

I am having a frustrating problem on ArcGis Pro 2.8 where the snap raster option is greyed out and cannot be used. This seems to occur across all raster geoprocessing tools (see attached screenshot). 

I was initially encountering this when I was using Pro 2.5. Sometimes opening a new project would help for a bit, but eventually I would again lose access to the snap raster setting. 

I recently updated to Pro 2.8 and was having no issues for a day or two until the problem appeared again today. Restarting Arc or opening a new project do not help. 

Thanks for any help you can provide. 

0 Kudos
12 Replies
AngelaPollett01
New Contributor

Hello, same problem here where Snap Raster is listed as disabled under my Environments settings in ArcGIS Pro 2.8.3. A clunky work around has been to open other aprx's to find one where Snap Raster is active and run processing there, but not ideal! Has this been resolved? Can Snap Raster be turned back on? 

0 Kudos
JonathanNeal
Esri Contributor

Hi All,
Figured out one reason why this is happening.  If you have one of your layer names start with '<'.  We are looking into a fix now.

0 Kudos
EBRWE
by
New Contributor

I am also getting this issue in ArcGIS Pro 3.1.2.  I was able to use the snap raster option and mask in this project previously until today where it says it is disabled on every raster tool I try to use. If I open the same data in another existing ArcGIS Pro project the snap raster tool is enabled, so it doesn't appear to be related to the layer names or datasets I'm using

0 Kudos