I want to share a .tpkx file (16 Levels of Detail, 12,4 GB) of an ESRI Basemap with the "share as web layer" - Tool. I get the following Errors:
- ERROR 001360: Failed to get basic item metadata for service definition upload.
- ERROR 001362: Failed to extract manifest from uploaded service definition. Failed to execute (PublishServiceDefinition).
- Server Response: Error Code 403, subcode:2 User does not have permissions to access ... Access to this resource is forbidden, regardless of authorization.
- Publishing tool execution failed
- Failed ErrorMessage: Failed to publish web layer
Has anyone else expierenced this and knows a solution?
Are you using ArcGIS Enterprise to publish to the portal or ArcGIS Online? If ArcGIS Enterprise, what release are you using?
I'm using ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 to publish to a portal.