Select destination feature with attribute transfer tool

Jump to solution
12-02-2021 12:41 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t figure out how to use the attribute transfer tool on co-located features in ArcPro. In ArcMap it  determines there are multiple features when you click with the tool and a box pops up to select witch one you want. I can’t get this box to show up in ArcPro. Has it been removed, replaced or do I need to set it up perhaps? Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

"This appears to be an ESRI ‘Equivalency’ bug in which there is a process and tool in ArcMap that does not have the equivalent functionality in ArcGIS Pro." I doubt it will ever be fixed based upon previous experience with other problems I have had and reported.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Is this the first version of Pro you are trying this workflow in?

What version of Pro are you using?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I am very new to Pro and I am using 2.8.

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Can you provide some additional background?

Is the data in a file geodatabase, enterprise geodatabase, shapefile, etc?

Is the data stored locally, network share, cloud, etc?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sure thing, it is in an enterprise geodatabase and is on a network.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

"This appears to be an ESRI ‘Equivalency’ bug in which there is a process and tool in ArcMap that does not have the equivalent functionality in ArcGIS Pro." I doubt it will ever be fixed based upon previous experience with other problems I have had and reported.

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Eli:

I participate in the ArcGIS Pro beta program so I will be sure to review this issue when that program opens up for the next version of Pro.  You could also join the ArcGIS Pro beta program yourself as it is your best access to the ESRI development team.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, Michael. I appreciate the follow-up and the effort; hopefully the program will provide a solution. I will look into the opportunity as well. 

0 Kudos