Scroll bar in Pro Catalog view

Jump to solution
08-23-2019 06:41 AM
RonaldVanderpool
Occasional Contributor

Hi All!

Maybe I am missing a customization function or toggle somewhere but where is the scroll bar at the bottom of the Catalog View/Table? It is available in ArcCatalog 10.7.1 but cannot find it in Pro 2.4.1.ArcCatalog snip

ArcPro snip

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VictoriaAnderson
Esri Contributor

The scroll bar should be showing up at the bottom of the table display. Does the scroll bar show up if you have data in the attribute table? 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
VictoriaAnderson
Esri Contributor

The scroll bar should be showing up at the bottom of the table display. Does the scroll bar show up if you have data in the attribute table? 

RonaldVanderpool
Occasional Contributor

Very interesting Victoria! It does show up with data in the table. I was trying to review an empty database for continuity of fields before I started populating features. Good to know! Thanks! Seems a little strange that it is not available for a blank database as it is in ArcCatalog.

Thanks again!

ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

Would the lack of the scroll bar when there's no data be a bug?

RonaldVanderpool
Occasional Contributor

Seems to me that it is a function that should be there. Using the zoom to verify that all of my fields are as needed is not very intuitive. Not sure if it qualifies as a bug but should be included in the software code.

VictoriaAnderson
Esri Contributor

Ronald VanderpoolThomas Colson

I've gone ahead and logged a bug for this issue. 

RonaldVanderpool
Occasional Contributor

Thanks!