Remove ellipsis (...) from table frame in ArcGIS Pro

Jump to solution
05-03-2021 08:43 AM
MarkVolz
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

I have a table frame that I added to my layout.  I noticed that when there are too many records in the underlying data that ArcGIS Pro will display an ellipsis (...).  Is there a way to remove the ellipsis without changing the number of records on the underlying data table?

Notes:

• I just want to display the records that fit in the table frame as opposed to all of the records or only those that are visible.
  • I am okay with the ellipsis displayed as I am authoring the map.  However, I would like to remove it from any printed or exported product.

Thanks!

MarkVolz_0-1620056082152.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarkVolz

Tom,

I did see the issue when I printed the map, but not when I exported the map to a PDF file.  I will submit a bug.

Thank You!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TomBole
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mark, 

The overflow ellipsis should be "screen only". It should NOT appear in any print or exported output. If you are seeing the overflow ellipsis in your output I would consider that a bug and contact support. They can be contacted at https://support.esri.com/en/contact-tech-support.

Hope this helps, 

Tom

0 Kudos
MarkVolz

Tom,

I did see the issue when I printed the map, but not when I exported the map to a PDF file.  I will submit a bug.

Thank You!

0 Kudos
TomBole
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mark, 

Thanks for submitting a bug. I'll be on the look out for it. In the meantime you might want to consider exporting to a PDF and printing the PDF as a work around.

Tom

0 Kudos